G-Ignition mobile for Android has been updated to version 1.3.
The update covers the following two points:
- Compatible with Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Addition of widget function
New widget function
The G-Ignition mobile widget function has made the G-Ignition mobile remote control even easier to use. With this widget you can use the most useful function of the remote control from your home screen without having to open the application. The widget functions include turning your monitor on/off and switching input signals.
How to set up the widget
The method below is a representative method. Widget access varies by phone, so please check with your phone's instructions.
1. Install the latest version of G-Ignition mobile.
2. Press and hold on your home screen.
3. Choose 'WIDGETS' to display the widget selection screen.
4. Press and hold the G-Ignition Widget 1 × 1 or 4 × 1 to set it as your home screen.