The EIZO FORIS series is ideally suited for the multi-monitor gaming with its slim frame design. This article explains how to set up a triple monitor display.
|Monitors||FORIS FG2421 × 3 or FORIS FS2434 × 3|
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or later or AMD Radeon HD 5000 or later
* Check if the graphics board has matching output terminals with your monitors.
* For the FS2434 x 3 display use a Radeon R9 series (or later) graphics board. Previous Radeon versions can only output two screens with the DVI or HDMI output and therefore use the DisplayPort with an active type DisplayPort to DVI adapter.
|Cables||3 DVI, DisplayPort, or HDMI cables and a graphics board that are applicable to your monitors.|
When using the FG2421 monitors with 120 Hz input, connect them with the Dual Link DVI or DisplayPort output of the graphics board.
When using the FS2434 monitors, connect them with the DVI or HDMI output of the graphics board.
Graphics Driver Settings
(1) NVIDIA Graphics boards
1. Open "NVIDIA Control Panel".
2. Open "Configure Surround, PhysX".
3. Check the “Span displays with Surround” check box and click “Apply”.
4. Check the connected monitors and click “Apply”.
5. Check the arrangement of the monitors and click “Next”.
6. If necessary, use bezel correction. Otherwise click “No, use standard resolutions” and finish the setup.
(2) AMD Graphics Boards
1. Open "AMD Catalyst Control Center".
2. Open “Create Eyefinity Display Group” from “AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display” menu.
3. Select a monitor and click “Continue”.
4. Select a layout and click “Continue”.
5. Check the arrangement of the monitors and finish the setup.